NOT HAPPY? NO PROBLEM!
If you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to offer refunds or exchanges provided the goods are in a fully resalable condition. In such circumstances, before using the product, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team who will guide you through the process on 07466924454, email info@GFGO.co.uk and we will get back to you.
The return process of the product can be restricted depending on the nature and category of the product, as outlined in our cancellation policy and our T&C’s.
CONDITIONS FOR RETURN
- Please notify us about the damaged goods or defective product, in line with Clause 14.4 of the Terms and Conditions.
- Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels and invoices.
- It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of goods in transit.
Any refund due will be credited within 3-5 working days of us receiving the goods.
- Amendment of orders
- Any changes to the order must be made before order dispatched. Your order will be placed on hold until we agree to amend your order. We reserve the right to cancel or refuse any amendment.
- We reserve the right to cancel your order if payment is not received or received on time.
- GFGO aims to always provide high quality goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
- If you receive goods which do not match those that you ordered, unless accompanied by an explanatory note detailing the changes, stating reasons for the changes and setting out your options, you should contact us within 24 hours to arrange collection and return. GFGO is not responsible for paying shipment costs for postal deliveries. You will be given the option to have the goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the goods. Refunds and replacements will be issued upon our receipt of the returned goods.
- If any perishable goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact GFGO within 12 hours to arrange collection and return. Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging. Upon receipt of the returned goods, the price of the goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the goods. Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, perishable goods are not entitled to the statutory 30-day right to reject. The time limit of such goods is limited in instances where the goods are perishable and is therefore determined by how long it is reasonable to have expected the goods to last, for example ‘use by date’. This example is not limited.
- If the goods are not perishable – this is a summary of your key legal rights for faulty goods. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website adviceguide.org.uk.
- The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
– up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, then you can get an immediate refund.
– up to six months: if your goods can’t be repaired or replaced, then you’re entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
– up to six years: if your goods do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back.
- If any goods are not considered to be perishable and develop faults within their warranty period, you are entitled to a repair or replacement at our discretion under the terms of that warranty.
- If goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should sign the delivery note to the effect that the goods have been damaged. In any event, you should report such damage to GFGO within 24 hours and arrange collection and return. Upon receipt of the returned goods, the price of the goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the goods.
- If the goods have been dispatched or delivered, but you have changed your mind, please give written notice of your wish to return the goods to GFGO within 14 working days of receipt. You will not be entitled to this cancellation period should the item be considered to be something that deteriorates quickly, has a limited expiration date or is frozen food. These non-refundable goods are defined under the term “perishable food and drink.” For health and hygiene reasons the following items sealed for protection reasons will be deemed as used if unwrapped: Personal grooming products e.g. hair accessories and styling products, shavers, waxing kits, electric toothbrushes etc, and will therefore be unable to be returned if not in their original unused condition. Cancellation will be accepted only upon customers’ written consent. We would request you to send the products back to our warehouse as soon as you can after the cancellation. The consumer has a duty of care for the products during the cancellation period. You are responsible for paying shipment costs if goods are returned for this reason.
- Should you change your mind, goods that are not regarded as perishable and are not faulty should be returned in a re-saleable condition in their original packaging within the appropriate 14 days.
- If you wish to return goods to GFGO for any of the above reasons, you must send written consent to info@GFGO.co.uk to make the appropriate arrangements.
- GFGO reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to any returns under these Terms and Conditions. Factors which may be considered in the exercise of this discretion include but are not limited to:
11.1 Any use or enjoyment that you may have already had out of the goods;
- Any characteristics of the goods which may cause them to deteriorate or expire rapidly, as stipulated above;
- The fact that the goods consist of audio or video recordings or computer software and that these have been unsealed by the consumer.
- Any discounts that may have formed part of the purchase price of the goods to reflect any lack of quality made known to the customer at the time of purchase.
- Such discretion to be exercised only within the confines of the law.
- Orders are processed within 1-3 working days upon receipt of the order subject to having received payment of the goods depending on which delivery option you have chosen.
- Any order made after 11am and on any other day that is not a working day shall be processed on the next working day.
- Any orders which are made on the Friday will not be dispatched until the next working day (Monday).
- Delivery will be made to the address specified by the customer when completing the online order form. All goods must be signed for by an adult aged 18 years or over.
- The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website, our delivery policy can be found at https://www.GFGO.co.uk/deliverypolicy.
- GFGO will notify you by way of email when your goods are to be dispatched to you. We deliver daily from 8:00am to 10:00pm. The email will contain details of estimated delivery times in addition to any reasons for a delay in the delivery of the goods purchased by you. Please note that delivery and collection times are subject to availability.
- GFGO shall use their reasonable endeavours to deliver your goods in time. If we miss the delivery deadline for any goods, then you may have the right to end the contract.
- If you do choose to treat the contract as at an end for late delivery, you can cancel your order for any of the goods or reject goods that have been delivered.
- If there is no one to receive the grocery delivery at the specified address at the time of your scheduled delivery, we reserve the right to return your order to our store and to charge a delivery charge for re-delivery.
- If GFGO receives no communication from you, within 24 hours of delivery, regarding any problems with the goods, you are deemed to have accepted and received the goods.